New BB1

Brian Nichols

Feb 10, 2021, 5:37:15 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Recently purchased  an  BB1 in the last month and I am a newbie

Having the following issues and any help would be gratefully recieved
  • The time setting -I am in the U.K and when I power on the time is 1 hour in front , when I change the hour its fine until I power off and on the time is 1 hour in front again
  • More importantly -  I can import music using a USB stick- its recognised  on the BB1  but the BB1  does not recognise either of my  two portable hard drives.The drives are recognised when I attached them to my pc

Any help or assistance would be great . Is there an official Brennan support Channel also ?

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 9:52:28 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
The portable drives have to be formatted to FAT 32, anything else won;t be recognised. I don't know if you can format via the BB1. Someone will put me right no doubt!

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 9:57:50 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
As for the clock, is there a timezone setting in the menu? if so alter the time, and then save!

Brian Nichols

Feb 10, 2021, 10:37:04 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff

Thanks for that. I suspected the hard drive issue just needed confirmation and the clock , its as you said but I was powering off  holding down the power button -this resets it  and doesnt save. Need to press twice to power off . Learning all the time

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 10, 2021, 10:58:21 AM2/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Holding the button saves on a B2 which I have, Didn't know it was differennt for B1, Ah well. I think the ability to format has been requested a few times, so you may get lucky in the future!