Wi-Fi passwords

Patricia Duffey

Dec 10, 2021, 8:47:50 AM12/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Having not used my Brennan for some time, I am now trying to set up in my new house. I have EE Broadband but my password contains hyphens. Onthe remote control how do I type hyphens, please?

Jeff. M.

Dec 10, 2021, 9:00:47 AM12/10/21
to Brennan Forum
You can always go into your router settings, and change the ssid and password to something that suits you better,
Otherwise, the hyphen is between capital letters and numbers, I think, just keep turning the knob, it is there!

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 9:35:36 AM12/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Yes I think hyphens are there just keep turning the knob very slowly and you will see it come up.

PMB

Dec 13, 2021, 3:56:43 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Patricia,

Use the front control, rather than the remote for entering the password. Hyphen '-' is just after '&', keep turning the control.

If I remember correctly hyphen is under the '1' button on the remote.

Paul
Brennan Support.