BB1 won't boot - stuck on 'brennan' screen

Matt

Jul 12, 2022, 1:27:50 AM7/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi. My BB1 no longer boots up, and just freezes on the 'brennan' screen (black font on a white background). I have tried the reset by holding down the power button but the same happens again. Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Matt

PMB

Jul 12, 2022, 4:11:41 AM7/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Matt,

Please note we have a new Forum page at - thebrennanforum.com - please post any new questions there.

Try removing all sources of power and leave the BB1 for 5 minutes or so without power. Then connect the power cord and press POWER. Does this help? If not please email us on -   thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - no spaces, with a brief description of the problem.

Paul
Brennan Support.