Presets lost on power-down

Michael Griffin

Jan 31, 2022, 9:07:05 AM1/31/22
to Brennan Forum
When I power off my B2, radio station presets revert to the factory default.  Is there any way to make them more permanent?

john.h...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2022, 9:10:07 AM1/31/22
to Brennan Forum
Before power down press play/stop until saving is shown when done then power down

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2022, 9:13:36 AM1/31/22
to Brennan Forum
Yes I think so.

Boot the B2 back up.
Get the presets as you want them,
Halt the B2 from playing or doing anything..
Go to the from panel and if the time clock is showing (it is not showing it is compressing or anything),
press and hold in the Stop/Play button until "Saving" appears on the front display.
Wait for "Saving" to be replaced by the clock then power off the B2.
When you now power the B2 Up you should find that your Radio presets are as YOU left them.

Fred

PMB

Feb 1, 2022, 4:53:54 AM2/1/22
to Brennan Forum