b2 MUSIC INFO

mister...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2023, 2:51:31 PM3/26/23
to Brennan Forum
Anyone know what happened in this spot? The song plays but the info is gone.
The SHOULD LOOK LIKE photo is what it used to looked like (pic taken of my other B2).
1 brennan music info IT SHOUD LOOK LIKE.jpg
1 brennan b2 music info.jpg

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2023, 6:24:40 AM4/17/23
to Brennan Forum

This forum has been archived. Please re-post the question to the newer Brennan forum at

If the MP3s that you are exporting are so-called "mirror" files made by the B2 from FLAC files, I've noticed that they don't seem to be properly tagged even though the FLAC files were. But mp3tag can tag them using the foldernames that they should be carrying along with them when exported.