B2 and Sonos Roam

stevew...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2022, 11:49:02 AM6/27/22
to Brennan Forum
I can't pair my B2 (software 14.04.49, from 6/15/22) to my Sonoas Roam (app software, 14.10). I've tried wifi and bluetooth. B2 scans and can't find Sonos. Sonos App scans and can't find Brennan. Sonos and B2 are as close together as physically possible. Sonos and iPhone pair seemlessly. Is there a (non-techy) step-by-step process to accomplish this?

PMB

Jun 28, 2022, 5:08:48 AM6/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi SteveW,

We have moved to a new Forum page - thebrennanforum.com - please post any new questions there.

Is your B2 connected to WiFi - displaying an IP Address, something like 192.168.1.127 and the clock - as the B2 communicates with Sonos over WiFi, not Bluetooth?

Have you setup the Roam using the Sonos app?

How are you trying to select the Roam - from the B2 using the front controls or using the web UI?

It would be helpful to continue this on the new Forum so others can contribute.

Paul
Brennan Support.