B2 or B2B

Steve Bambridge

Dec 28, 2021, 7:12:25 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
How can I tell if I have B2 or a B2B. Looking to do a manual software update because wifi update is not happening.

Daniel Taylor

Dec 28, 2021, 7:21:44 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
On the WebUI, the Status screen will show the software release date preceded by either B2 or B2B.  Also, you can get the B2 to display the software version on the front display by clicking the Info button on the remote.  I forget how many times you have to press it, the display will reveal different info with each button press.

PMB

Dec 29, 2021, 4:18:01 AM12/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steveba...,

Press INFO on the remote twice to display on the B2 or click the COG wheel on web UI to display the Stats there.

Paul
Brennan Support.