B2 on the blink

Stella Blue

Dec 14, 2020, 11:48:02 AM12/14/20
to Brennan Forum
I was doing an export to C backup when there was a clunk, the display went off, then came back with Brennan, no clock, then off again.
The defibrillator didn’t work, the poor thing seems to be deceased.
The back up was successful thankfully save for the last cd I loaded.
Any ideas, or is it a case of back to Brennan?

Mike W

Dec 14, 2020, 12:26:31 PM12/14/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stella, sorry to hear about your Brennan. From the description of the symptoms is does sound as though it will need "blue lighting" back to brennan for some surgery. Thank goodness for your backup!

Hopefully Paul will pick up on your plight and let you have the details to send back.

Regards
Mike

Brian R

Dec 14, 2020, 12:36:48 PM12/14/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stella
Do you have any means of testing the output of the power supply brick? If the problem lies there it's easier to get a replacement than to send your B2 for repair at this time of year.
Brian

Stella Blue

Dec 14, 2020, 5:01:55 PM12/14/20
to Brennan Forum

Not the power supply, checked and all fine

PMB

Dec 15, 2020, 4:44:12 AM12/15/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stella,

It sounds like a power supply failure - does the B2 light up at all now (display show anything and/or the LEDs light)?

Please email me on -   thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - (no spaces) with a brief description of the problem and we will send you the returns details.

Paul
Brennan Support.