Web UI..Cover Art

bluebilly_goat

Jul 24, 2019, 4:55:39 PM7/24/19
to Brennan Forum
Very disappointed with the lack of development on the mobile UI which still has those annoying features obscuring part of the album cover that is FF, volume control etc. So disappointed in fact that I've stopped using that even though the cover art is as I want it in terms of size. So, now I've reverted to the normal web UI, set settings to large cover art, which isn't as big as the mobile UI and now, is shifted to the left side of the screen, rather than sitting centrally! Can we PLEASE have a larger cover art image on the normal UI but one that sits centrally OR get rid of the a/m controls that obscure the album cover on the Mobile UI?

Daniel Taylor

Jul 24, 2019, 5:48:30 PM7/24/19
to Brennan Forum
I wish I could remember the thread where they talk about the way the WebUI can be customized.  I have never felt the need personally, nor have I had the time.  But for those who are so inclined, it seems like it might be worth a try.  Has anyone tried it?  And would you share some tips?  That could make a bunch of people happy.

Tony Johnston

Jul 24, 2019, 9:17:27 PM7/24/19
to Brennan Forum
Whilst I like the availability of the cover art I've never seen it as a priority on the mobile UI.