No UI link

Tim

Jan 11, 2021, 11:42:01 PM1/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi, I operate my Brennan B2 from my iPad Pro software version 14.3.
Since downloading the new app I am unable to get the UI link on the top left hand side of the screen to work. I have turned the B2 off and on a couple of times but that does not help. Is there anything else I can do? Thx, Tim

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2021, 4:08:50 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
On your iPad Pro, open your Safari browser APP.
Then enter the IP number of your B2 (that appears, scrolling on the front display after boot up) into the search bar of the browser and hit enter.
Does that bring up the Web UI?

Tim

Jan 12, 2021, 4:30:19 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Fred,
Thx for your response.
Yes, by entering the IP number in Safari I can bring the Web UI up.
But I still cannot access it through the updated app. I get no response to tapping the Web UI link on the top left of the screen.
Any thoughts on how I can do so?
Cheers,
Tim

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2021, 4:40:55 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tim,

Pleased that you now do have a way of using the iPad to keep going, but I am afraid I am not an Apple expert, so I can not help you with the "App" problem.
However, I am sure others here will.
My suggestion, does confirm that "basically" your iPad and the Brennan are talking to one another properly and that the problem is with the "App".

Fred

PMB

Jan 12, 2021, 5:02:56 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tim,

Try restarting the iPad - power off and on again.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Jan 12, 2021, 10:59:56 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

We have found the bug which affects iPads - iPhone works OK, so please go to the app store and download the 2.0.1 version - it should be approved by now, if not check again later.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mark Richardson

Jan 12, 2021, 4:59:01 PM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi friends
ALso happening on my iphone. App store still has only version 2  that I see. I will try again tomorrow. Just seen this post so my apologies for posting this feedback just now too
Mark

PMB

Jan 13, 2021, 4:59:38 AM1/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

If you go to the 'app store' > type martin brennan into the search box > click on 'Martin Brennan in developers' > click on the 'B B' logo > click on the 'B' icon > click on 'Update'.

Does this help?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Nick Turner