BB1 display questions

Richard Sinclair

Feb 19, 2021, 5:35:53 AM2/19/21
to Brennan Forum
When ripping a CD after a short time the display reverts to the clock rather than showing the progress of the ripping. Is it possible to keep the progress report in view?

Secondly, other than when playing a recorded album that has artwork loaded, the display panel appears to have some vague background activity going on, but it's lost in the mist.  Why? Should this be visible?

Thirdly (sorry, maybe already on the wish list) it would be helpful to view the space left on the sd card while ripping, as it's a little frustrating to have a CD rejected without warning because the card is actually full and needs compressing. I usually still have a pile of cd's on my lap and have to examine the rejected CD thinking it's unreadable.....

PMB

Feb 22, 2021, 4:11:55 AM2/22/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback. Your suggestions have been noted.

The 'vague background' is a slide show of stored album artworks.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Richard Sinclair

Feb 23, 2021, 2:16:08 AM2/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Paul, thank you for your response, my understanding of the Brennan world is slowly
advancing!