Mobile UI new version not displaying artwork

Tom Owens

Jan 10, 2020, 8:53:47 AM1/10/20
to Brennan Forum
I upgraded to the 31st December version earlier this week and lost the artwork in the mobile version of the UI so I switched to the new mobile UI and that alsoo did not display the artwiork but the original UI still does.
I've not upgraded to the 9th January version yet. Artwork still shows OK via SONOS.
Anyone else getting this?
Thanks.
TomO
b2_mobile.PNG
b2_newmobile.PNG
b2_original.png

Tom Owens

Jan 12, 2020, 5:17:16 AM1/12/20
to Brennan Forum
OK, So I have enetually found another post that suggested clearing cache. Done and artwork displaying in mobile UI again on playing screen. Still perplexed at why that was the only screen not displaying it though.

PMB

Jan 12, 2020, 2:01:43 PM1/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried 9th January software yet?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Tom Owens

Jan 13, 2020, 12:40:45 PM1/13/20