iPhone/iPad App bug ?

JFBUK

Jun 13, 2021, 1:29:34 PM6/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

just noticed that there seems to be a bug in the iPhone/iPad app when browsing.

I clicked on Browse and got a list of artists.
I then clicked on a particular artist, Bryan Adams
Rather than just listing Bryan Adams albums it bring up a list of other albums as well.
See screenshot

This is working fine in the Android version of the app

John

ipad app.jpg

PMB

Jun 14, 2021, 2:35:22 AM6/14/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi JFBUK,

I see what you mean - this does only appear to happen if you select Bryan Adams from the Browse page. If you search Bryan Adams it only finds his albums.

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Jun 14, 2021, 6:15:41 AM6/14/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

yes if I filter by entering 'Adams, Bryan' in the Search box I get one artist displayed 'Adams, Bryan'
Clicking on that entry one only brings up the 'Play All' option and the list of his albums I have on my B2
Its only when I click on an artist ,without a filter in the search box that the issue seems to arise.
Its almost as if the app is not flushing the remainder of the display list when you click on an entry to drill down.

John