B2 not playing through Sonos after few days not using

Clive Millard

Apr 22, 2020, 6:20:34 AM4/22/20
to Brennan Forum
I tend to leave my B@ on 24/7

After a few days of not playing B2 through SONOS speakers via NAS setup I get comment on Sonos controller - "Unable to play .................. the share BRENNANB@/music does not exist"

This can be remedied by switching B2 off and back on + waiting 10 minutes or so to reconnect before music begins playing again?

What am I doing wrong? Any solutions please? It drives me nuts not to be able to access B2 quickly and without fuss. Should I be power off B2 when not in use?

Many thanks for any help.

PMB

Apr 23, 2020, 4:18:11 AM4/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Clive,

I suspect the B2 is going into Standby mode and switching off it's WiFi or it's loosing it's WiFi connection.

Rather than powering off to reestablish the connection to Sonos try pressing and holding the EJECT button until 'Restarting' is displayed.

Paul
Brennan Support.