CD stuck

Erik Beljan

Mar 13, 2022, 8:45:08 PM3/13/22
to Brennan Forum
This has happened a handful of times usually it ejects eventually this time I’ve been messing with it for like an hour. Tried various orientations, eject when power cycle, attaching a storage drive to USB C as somewhere had suggested, resetting the CD drive etc. It make some grinding, sometimes some whirring or seek sounds but  no CD comes out and it says CD empty.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2022, 2:33:27 AM3/14/22
to Brennan Forum
I suspect Paul from Brennan (PMB) will contact you about this when he reads your post this morning.
Fred

PMB

Mar 14, 2022, 6:59:38 AM3/14/22
to Brennan Forum
HI YRL...,

It sounds like the CD Drive may be at fault. Please email us on -  thebrennanb2  @  gmail  .  com  - no spaces, with a brief description of the problem.

Also let us know when and where you bought the B2 from and where in the world you are (in the email).

Paul
Brennan Support.