B2

Janice Evans

Feb 3, 2022, 3:44:00 PM2/3/22
to Brennan Forum
As some of you know I’ve got a problem with my new B2. Couple of very knowledgable guys have suggested the SD card is corrupted. I’ve been given the email contact address here and I’ve also used the same address on their website. I keep getting the email pinged back to me saying it’s not delivered. I don’t usually have problems sending emails. Can Paul from Brennan reach out to me please? I’ve been told Brennan will send me a new SD card as my Brennan is still under warranty. I don’t want to write to them by snail mail!

Thanks

PMB

Feb 4, 2022, 6:14:57 AM2/4/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Janice,

Are you using     thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com     leave out the spaces?

I'll email you from that address so you can reply.

Paul
Brennan Support.