Library No Longer in Alphabetical order????

mark...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 3:38:06 AM10/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Last week the B2 did not recognise The Beatles Deluxe set cd's and recorded them as unknown, I deleted the unknown CD's and tried again with success as it then recognised them.

I usually play random but yesterday went to browse artists and I find they are no longer in any alpha order on both the UI and B2, example artists run thus
American Music Club, Herb Alpert, The Beatles, Barenaked Ladies, Nick Drake, Michael Franks, Donald Fagen, Varoius, Steely Dan etc etc

As you see the above is in no order whatso ever, has anyone any idea what has happend here???

The UI and B2 still registered all the music and is showing
11356 tracks in 889 albums 351 artists, 11075 FLAC, 264mp3 17 aac with 259.30gb of 2000 its just they do not seem to be in any order anymore.

Just ran scan disc and still seems to be the same, is this serious and any ideas what I should do?

Your advice is appreciated..Thank you.

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 4:45:41 AM10/19/21
to Brennan Forum

Just on the off chance, check the Alphabetical toggle hasn't been accidentally switched off. See attached screenshot.
Screenshot (36)_LI.jpg

mark...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 5:38:47 AM10/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks so much Leslie, yes that has worked on the UI so I guess thats what it was, I was kinda missing the obvious. Your help was much appreciated! Mark..