Bluetooth on BB1

Ian Voce

Jul 6, 2020, 2:00:39 PM7/6/20
to Brennan Forum
When I’m trying to connect speakers or headphones I get different icons on the screen for different devices when running Bluetooth Out.

Some are like a handshake (a squiggly symbol), some are like a Flag. When a Bluetooth device is connected it shows a Speaker.

Could anyone tell me what they actually mean please.

Also is there a way to ignore certain devices, when I click on them it says “Pair” but doesn’t pair and there is no option to ignore that one. It usually has a Flag symbol.

Many thanks

Ian

PMB

Jul 7, 2020, 6:27:24 AM7/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ian,

To confirm these icons are shown on the BB1's display or the web UI?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Ian Voce

Jul 7, 2020, 8:09:22 AM7/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

On the BB1 Display

Regards

Ian

PMB

Jul 8, 2020, 4:05:59 AM7/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ian,

The 'chain-link' icon means the BB1 is paired - this changes to a 'speaker' if the BB1 is sending music to it (Bluetooth out mode).

A 'flag' icon means the Bluetooth scan has detected a device that is not paired.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Ian Voce

Jul 8, 2020, 5:38:36 AM7/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

That’s brilliant, thanks for finding out for me.

I checked on the internet but couldn’t find the answer anywhere.

Many thanks again

Regards

Ian