Issues Playing Music via a Macbook Air

Peter Gilbert

May 2, 2019, 5:23:27 AM5/2/19
to Brennan Forum
Has anyone else had an issue with connecting a Macbook Air via Bluetooth to the B2?  I am trying to play Spotify via the B2. I have paired the B2 with the Macbook but when I come to select audio output, it stubbornly stays on the Mac's internal speakers.  It could be a iOS issue?

On a couple of occassions I have managed to get it to connect but then the audio output stutters.  It's strange becaase I can play Spotify via an iPad or via a Samsung phone to the B2 via Bluetooth and both are fine.

Any thoughts/ideas gratefully received.

Peter

PMB

May 3, 2019, 6:21:34 AM5/3/19
to Brennan Forum
Any MAC Book users out there using Bluetooth to stream to the B2, who could help Peter.

Paul
Brennan Support.