external reader

si...@mysentinel.co.uk

Jun 22, 2020, 2:27:15 PM6/22/20
to Brennan Forum
My B2 has lost its connection to an external cd drive, no problem before , all worked fine, now just wont see the cd . Any ideas please

john Henrick

Jun 22, 2020, 3:08:53 PM6/22/20
to Brennan Forum
Tryna web upgrade this often re-finds the external. Cd player on start up

PMB

Jun 23, 2020, 4:29:28 AM6/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Simon,

If the Web Upgrade doesn't work try the other USB port. Also make sure the USB port on the B2 is still working by plugging the WiFi dongle in and checking the B2 still connects to WiFi. Best to power off first when swapping things around.

Paul
Brennan Support.

James Wyatt

Jul 27, 2020, 11:59:36 AM7/27/20
to Brennan Forum
I use an external cd drive, which is only on when I'm ripping music.
I normally have to shut down the B2 & turn it back on after the drive is on, for the B2 to register it there.
Always check cables. :)