Mobile UI

bluebilly_goat

Apr 2, 2019, 4:29:49 AM4/2/19
to Brennan Forum
Disappointed that the new release still has the volume, random play and wiggly graph controls still obscuring the album art on the mobile UI, when there is loads of room to re-position these controls. Alternatively can you look at increasing the original UI album cover size to match the mobile UI size?

Thanks in anticipation

Bill

John Lang Wilson

Apr 2, 2019, 5:00:41 AM4/2/19
to Brennan Forum
How about making these controls translucent.

Edwyn Corteen

Apr 2, 2019, 9:33:16 AM4/2/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bill

Sounds like you are not using the mobile UI!
To check click on the settings icon and choose default to mobile on this browser

No wiggly lines etc. here!

bluebilly_goat

Apr 7, 2019, 5:11:55 PM4/7/19
to Brennan Forum
In an effort to get my original Web UI back to the large album cover format of 2018 i.e. bigger than the current big picture option, I've tried reverting to software version from September and earlier by downloading the appropriate file onto a usb stick and then updating from that usb in the C slot. That unfortunately doesn't revert the cover to how it was originally,i.e. the biggest picture. So, I'm left with the mobile UI, which has the cover size I want but is part obscured top and bottom as I've mentioned before which is very frustrating. There is loads of room to move these annoying controls so can I PLEASE request that this be looked at for a future software update?
Many thanks

Bill

Daniel Taylor

Apr 7, 2019, 7:49:39 PM4/7/19
to Brennan Forum
If you can remember the software version you had where you liked the way the WebUI worked, I'm sure Paul (from Brennan) could point you to where you can download that version.

bluebilly_goat

Apr 9, 2019, 4:10:38 AM4/9/19
to Brennan Forum
I've tried the files on the Brennan web site but none produce the album cover display as it used to. Basically I'd like the same size as the display on the mobile UI but without the obscuring wiggly graph, rewind, stop, ff, random play and volume controls assuming that the mobile UI cannot be amended to move these controls so that they don't obscure the album cover.

Bill