Exporting from iPhone

Keith Langton

Nov 5, 2021, 12:13:46 PM11/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Good afternoon everyone.
I’m not sure if I have a unique problem, or not.
I used to use a PC to rip CDs to iTunes, but I no longer have a PC - I use an iPad for everything that I need. This means that I have a quantity of music that I can access on my iPhone, but nowhere else.
Is there any way that I could export this music onto the B2 from my iPhone?
TIA

JFBUK

Nov 6, 2021, 7:31:15 AM11/6/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keith,

As you know, Apple do not make it easy to copy music from an iPad/iPhone to a non-Apple device from their own apps.
If you can beg or borrow a PC or a Mac then it is possible to copy your music to that PC/Mac and thence upload it to a B2.
I've tested the trial version of Touchplay for a PC and it worked fine. I am sure there is other 3rd party software that can also do the job.

You may need to do some extra work on your copied files if they have DRM protection.

Once it is on the B2 its straightforward to copy/share them back to/with your iPad or iPhone.

John

Keith Langton

Nov 6, 2021, 10:04:50 AM11/6/21
to Brennan Forum