Brennan WUI not showing up on android phone

Chris from Iowa

Jul 13, 2018, 10:12:22 AM7/13/18
to Brennan Forum
My IP address for the B2 has just changed as I received a new router yesterday with a new IP address. I was able to get the WUI working OK on my computer but I am now baffled as to how to get the WUI working on my android phone.  I have typed the new IP address for the B2 into Google Chrome search bar on the phone and this is leading nowhere..  I have never had a problem with this before.

Can someone give me a few tips?  I am certain there are answers for this on the forum and on the website, but I couldn't find any.

Much appreciated!

Chris from Iowa