CD stopping playing halfway through track

Nick Wakeham

6:21 AM (3 hours ago) 6:21 AM
to Brennan Forum
When I try and play a CD through Brennan it gets halfway through the first track and stops! What is wrong? I'm not playing from hard drive - only through the actual cd player

J Rathbone

7:05 AM (2 hours ago) 7:05 AM
to Brennan Forum
Hi Nick
The Brennan forum has moved to:
Presumably you’re using a Brennan with a built-in CD but you don’t say which model (“cd player”?).
Also, you mention “a CD” - is the problem with one particular CD or is the problem you describe with any CD?
Has everything previously been working fine until now?
Has there been any change to your setup?
Can I suggest you repost in the new forum with this information (and anything else you can think of) to help others help you.
Jim