"Get Art (Amazon)" not working

MWA

Mar 31, 2021, 7:23:05 AM3/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi there. For the last couple of days, I get a quick "nothing found" message whenever I use this feature to get album art via the built-in connection to the Amazon db.  (I've tried it with many different albums, including ones for which I previously got the album art using the same function, to confirm that it's not just that Amazon doesn't have the art or that I am using bad artist or title data.)  I've seen in past forum conversations that this is occasionally a problem that can be fixed on Brennan's end.  And I've experienced it before myself, occasionally, and the problem usually lasts a day or two.  So I'm reporting it here in case the current problem hasn't yet been noted. Thanks!

Mike

PMB

Apr 1, 2021, 4:59:10 AM4/1/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike,

Did a quick test and 'Get Art (Amazon)' appears to be working OK this morning so may have been something at the Amazon end.

Paul
Brennan Support.

MWA

Apr 1, 2021, 6:12:31 AM4/1/21
to Brennan Forum
Thank you, Paul. Yes, it's working again.