Created Playlist Does Not Play Songs In Order as Created

Raymond Hyson

May 26, 2023, 4:14:36 PM5/26/23
to Brennan Forum
I have created many Playlist Categories with a variety of artist and songs.  For example I have Playlist Categories like:

B-Sides You Know and Deep Cuts

Ballads

Christmas Holidays

Dark and Psychedelic

Easy Listening

Relax Mix

Ray's Variety Mix

When I play the first song in the playlist, I would prefer the B2 to play all songs in the order of the created Playlist.  It doesn't work that way,  instead it picks songs at random and sometimes playing a song twice or multiple times while still playing other songs on the Playlist randomly.  Any suggestions?

john.h...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2023, 7:17:49 PM6/1/23
to Brennan Forum
Hi this forum is archived now

Please repost at www.thebrennanforum.com

Go to settings and turn off random play should resolve your issue

John