Inconsistent ripping

Anthony Deighton

Jul 7, 2021, 2:25:33 PM7/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Has anyone experienced this? I use an LG cd writer and most of the time it works fine. Just occasionally it will eject a cd with the message rip incomplete. The cds all look pristine but I carefully clean them and still get the same result. However if I disconnect the drive and then use the b2 direct it works just fine. So what’s going on?

PMB

Jul 8, 2021, 3:32:44 AM7/8/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi deigh...,

With the web UI open, insert the troublesome CD, wait for CDDB lookup and when a title is offered (lower left hand panel) click on the title to see the Track list. Make sure this matches the CD. The CD may have more or less tracks compared to the CDDB.

Paul
Brennan Support.