Timers

Sandman S

Dec 31, 2020, 11:42:05 AM12/31/20
to Brennan Forum
I just got my BB1.   Adding sleep timers or some type of timer that either turns the radio off or just stops playing the content (so it stays in standby) would be great.  I often listen to music at night and would love if the unit turned off after a period of time on its own.  or as I said, I do use this as a clock so just stopping the content play8ing would be great.

Even better, at the end of the timer have the music or whatever is playing fade out before it goes into standby would be ideal.

Daniel Taylor

Dec 31, 2020, 3:00:54 PM12/31/20
to Brennan Forum
I like that idea too.  I'm surprise I haven't read somebody suggesting that yet.  Seems like it would be a natural feature.

PMB

Jan 3, 2021, 9:17:09 AM1/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Guys,

Dare I say..... I have added it to the wish list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Paul Avery

Aug 9, 2022, 7:20:59 AM8/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi

Is there any progress on adding a Sleep Timer to the bb1 yet? This is preventing me from seeing the bb1 as being "perfect". It has been requested multiple times in the past.

Thanks Paul Avery

fred.w....@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2022, 10:47:04 AM8/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi

Please note there is a new Forum page at - thebrennanforum.com - please post any new questions there. This forum is closed.