Get Art (Amazon)

MWA

May 23, 2021, 8:47:35 AM5/23/21
to Brennan Forum
This function occasionally stops working for a period of hours -- or even a day or two -- but will then start working again.  However, I believe it's now been down for well over a week.  Is anybody else having this problem?

Jeff. M.

May 23, 2021, 9:53:53 AM5/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Worked for me an hour ago. Madness album...

Rik

May 23, 2021, 11:11:16 AM5/23/21
to Brennan Forum

I can access it but it hasn’t been satisfactory for me for quite a while. I usually get sheet music.

MWA

May 30, 2021, 10:09:04 AM5/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Trying to get album art from Amazon using the function in the web UI is still not working. On one day, it worked for about 10 minutes and then stopped. Every other day I just a very quick "nothing found" even though each time I try multiple albums, including ones where I know for sure Amazon has the album art using the same artist and album name.

PMB

May 31, 2021, 5:28:14 AM5/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi MWA,

Are you running the latest software - 12th May 2021?

What's the WiFi signal at the B2 like - Maintenance menu - WiFi Strength?

Paul
Brennan Support.