Playing albums - a question.

Pat Martindale

Jul 26, 2018, 11:45:06 AM7/26/18
to Brennan Forum
When I set an album to play from the HD on my B2 and that album comes to an end, the B2 suddenly starts to play another usually unrelated track by a different artist.

As an example today I played through a complete album by Kate Wolf at the end of which, the B2 chose to go straight into a Mozart concerto..

Is this "normal" behaviour? Or is the a setting somewhere that I need to change?

I have no playlists set up.

I would much prefer it if when an album completes, the B2 simply waits for instructions...

Jasper Warwick

Jul 26, 2018, 6:34:32 PM7/26/18
to Brennan Forum
Set it to classical mode (from the front panel) and it will stop at the end of the album.

Pat Martindale

Jul 27, 2018, 1:41:12 AM7/27/18
to Brennan Forum
Thank you...