Looking for return/replacement information (unanswered e-mails)

Jim Colbert

Jun 29, 2021, 12:19:48 PM6/29/21
to Brennan Forum
I've sent several e-mails about returning a unit that have gone unanswered. (using thebre...@gmail.com address.) Anyone know of an alternative way to contact these folks to arrange for return/replacemant of my B2? It's been 6 days since I sent the first e-mail. (using jimcolbert at aol.com and I tried one from my Jim at jimcolbertmusic.com)

Here's what happened with the unit:
Received my B2, here in the US.
Placed USB A dongle in, turned it on. So far so good.
Looked for wireless network, it scanned shortly then returned to SEARCH. (note: my laptop and phone, sitting within a foot of the B2, recognized 9 networks, including our own.) This was my first clue something might not be right. It didn't even pick up my iPhone hot spot.
Shut it down. Removed dongle, reinstalled, tried again.
Same thing.
Then, when I scrolled the wheel a second time, I got a row of white dots in place of a screen display with words. Then that display stopped, leaving a blank screen. I turned it off again, and now, nothing. I tried a different AC outlet, same thing.
So clearly I need to return this for repair or replacement... when I turn it on, NOTHING happens. No lights, no nothing...

HarryT

Jun 29, 2021, 1:44:58 PM6/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jim,  I noticed that your email gave the brennan address as thebre...@gmail.com.  Shouldn't that be thebrennan b...@gmail.com?  I only mention this because I recently made a similar mistake and then waited ages for a reply to an email that never actually got to the brennan people. H.

Brian R

Jun 29, 2021, 1:45:30 PM6/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi James
I think you may have been sending to a wrong email address. You quote the address as thebrennan2b etc etc when it should be thebrennanb2 etc

Brian

PMB

Jun 30, 2021, 4:21:29 AM6/30/21
to Brennan Forum