Internet radio (Soho radio) not streaming

Matt

Sep 26, 2021, 9:18:39 AM9/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

I cannot seem to be able to stream Soho Radio on my BB1. It is constantly 'waiting for data 0.0%'.

I have tried to reload the presets but no luck.

Other stations seem to work fine.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Jeff. M.

Sep 26, 2021, 10:01:35 AM9/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Matt, just looked it up, looks like it may be a station I would listen to, unfortunately, doesn't work for me either. Could be a v tuner issue!

JFBUK

Sep 26, 2021, 10:13:43 AM9/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Matt,

as Jeff says this is probably a Vtuner issue.
The Soho station plays OK directly from the Vtuner website on my PC so it must be Brennan/Vtuner interface issue.
Paul from Brennan may be able to throw some light on any changes that may be the cause when he reads this on Monday

John

PMB

Sep 27, 2021, 4:21:15 AM9/27/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Matt,

Not sure why Soho doesn't play on the Brennan, so will need to ask.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Matt

Sep 28, 2021, 4:40:31 PM9/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks everyone. Glad it's not just me. Please let me know if you find a solution.

Matt