I WANT YOUR SECRETS

joe douin

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
I WANT YOUR SECRETS

My name is Joe and I want your secrets.
email them to me at joed...@catc.net

what I plan on doing is collecting secrets and grouping them together in
categories
I will not use real names, just the real secrets. Once you email them to me,
They will become
my property to do with as I please. But like I said, No names will be used.
This is strictly confidential. I want to see if I might be able to get a
publishing contract to reveal the secrets of a stranger. I am an aspiring
writer and thought this would be a neat way to get noticed. So, Tell it to
me. What did you do. Give me the details.
If you are nervous, keep the story truthful and change only the names of the
places and people.

Get it off you chest today. Let me hear your side. I will read every story.
I will not judge you. I only thank you for your time and for giving me your
secrets.
Joe