Transferring OpenVR fbx to character in Motionbuilder

dy12...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2021, 2:17:43 PM8/25/21
to Brekel
Hello all, Where can I find information or a tutorial on how to import the OpenVR fbx file into Motionbuilder and connect it to another character? Or when I get done recording the motion capture in Motionbuilder using the OpenVR device how do I transfer it to a skeleton or a character. I have not been able to find any instructions on how to accomplish this.
Your assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jose Mojica

Aug 25, 2021, 2:37:02 PM8/25/21
to Brekel
Hello,

I made a video that might help. It goes through the whole process of mapping OpenVR data to a MotionBuilder skeleton and then transferring that to an iClone 7 character. You only need the first half. I hope it helps.

Brekel

Aug 26, 2021, 12:32:28 PM8/26/21
to Brekel
Thank you for sharing that Jose!