Question about CSV Output (New User)

Justin Ethithara

Mar 25, 2022, 4:29:33 PM3/25/22
to Brekel
Hello,
Apologies for the newbie question. I was messing around with the CSV output from something I took with BodyV3. I noticed in the CSV that there was rotation values along with the traditional x,y,z values.

Would somebody be willing to explain what these rotation values are? Are they a rotation that is applied after the translation is applied to parent joints, or are they an additional reference?

Thanks

Brekel

Mar 29, 2022, 9:23:58 AM3/29/22
to Brekel
All joints are defined as transforms in a hierarchy.
The rotation values are in euler angles and degrees (not radians) and describe the local rotations, so in relation to the parent joint.