A couple of questions

Ruben Kotkamp

Mar 16, 2022, 8:54:13 AM3/16/22
to Brekel
I am working with Brekel for an art installation and run into a few obstacles for which I am searching for a solution. Hope any of you can help me with these! This all applies to the Brekel V2 to UAE pipeline with realtime use.

- The skeleton in Unreal engine adjusts to the height of the person who is being tracked. Is there any way to fix the heigth of the model?
- Can the realtime mocap be projected onto models other than the Brekel skeleton?
- Is there any way to limit the depth - x-axis I suppose - of the mocap? So that the model will stay in one place regardless of where the tracked person is standing?

I suppose the first and third can be fixed by freezing parameters in unreal itself, but I haven't found which parameters are actually being manipulated by Brekel.

Hope anyone can help me!