Brekel PointCloud V3 crashes when aligning realsense l515 with marker

Alain Baumann

Apr 5, 2022, 4:02:15 AM4/5/22
to Brekel
Hi,
I am trying the Brekel pointcloud with both a Kinect Azure and a Realsense L515.
The software works great with the Kinect Azure, and I love the possibilities, but with my realsense L515 I have a problem when I tray to align the sensor with 'Align Using Marker as Origin'.
As soon as the printed marker is fully visible in the camera, the software crashes.
With the Kinect Azure this does not happen and alignement works correctly.
Any one else using a l515 that could give e some hint ?
Thanks !
Alain