Retarget skeleton to unreal

Renzo Pacheco G

Jun 29, 2021, 1:34:39 PM6/29/21
to Brekel
Hello !
 1.- I have exported a Fbx file of the program to Unreal Engine, but the importer asks me for a skeleton. How can I give the animation a skeleton? Over there I read, that Brekel had his skeleton. And I think it is necessary for the animation to work in Unreal. Oh is it necessary to add bones to it in another program?
 2.-Just in case, I will not have a mapping file for unreal, or an image with reference to Brekel's bones with the manequin of Unreal, to be able to change it manually.?

 Thanks

Jacob Parise

Nov 4, 2021, 2:47:24 PM11/4/21
to Brekel
I am having same issue.  I have seen a tutorial where the guy said the skeleton came with the software. Can not find it.

Brekel

Nov 5, 2021, 5:20:23 AM11/5/21
to Brekel
Not sure what tutorial you refer to.
Assuming you are using Brekel Body v3 and you need the FBX that is used for UE4 LiveLink, as mentioned in the Brekel manual chapter on that topic, have a look at the "UnrealEngine4" in your Brekel installation folder.
Usually something like here: C:\Program Files\Brekel Body 3 x64\UnrealEngine4