Live streaming to python

Michael Kögler

Feb 15, 2022, 2:05:07 AM2/15/22
to Brekel
Hello,
I'm currently working on a live feedback system on posture etc. For this I would like to use a ML model in python. Is it possible to stream the position data (preferably in bvh format) from Brekel to a python interpreter (e.g. Spyder).
Kind regards,
Michael

Brekel

Feb 18, 2022, 10:17:14 AM2/18/22
to Brekel
The Brekel apps have various options for live streaming data, for example over TCP/UDP or OSC, you'll find chapters at the end of the PDF documentation with descriptions of the data packet contents.
The Python client side you will have to write on your own though as that is not something I can provide.

Sridhar

Apr 6, 2022, 3:36:03 PM4/6/22
to Brekel
Hello Michael,

I am trying to do the same thing.
Were you able to do it? I can read in data from the port but interpreting it seems very difficult.
It would be cool if we could maybe support each other.

best
Sridhar