Trackers do not move except for the headset and controller.

toyxyz

Feb 5, 2022, 11:33:28 PM2/5/22
to Brekel
I am testing the trial version of the brekel openvr recorder. The equipment used is the Quest 2 and the Slime VR tracker. (https://docs.slimevr.dev/) SlimeVR uses an IMU sensor to simulate a steam vr tracker. It works fine with other steamvr based apps. However, the tracker is recognized normally in steam vr, but does not move at all in openvr recorder. Headset and controller are recognized normally. Is there something I am missing?

Full body tracking in steam vr (VR Chat) : SlimeVR Test_03 - YouTube

0503331850.png

Brekel

Feb 7, 2022, 7:06:45 AM2/7/22
to Brekel

Sorry but that's not something I can test.
The app simply requests transform data from OpenVR, I'm not sure why the slimeVR drivers don't provide that.