Hiring for Small Development Workflow Brekel to UE4 real time data integration

Michael Nalbandian

Feb 10, 2022, 2:14:29 PMFeb 10
to Brekel
Hi Guys,

With Jasper's permission I am posting this opportunity here.

As Brekel is a great software with lots of potential, we would like to help the community by providing different workflows with third party software.

Scope of work:
1. Having UE4 Skeleton and other. FBX characters imported from Blender or Mixamo, work seamlessly with LIVE DATA coming from Brekel.

We have seen couple of successful attempts with this by renaming bones and changing Axis orientation in UE4 but there are no step-by-step tutorials for the community, and many are looking for one.

If interested or can refer someone contact me at unapo...@gmail.com

Thanks.