3 Realsense D415 crashes Pointcloud v3 and Body v3 but 2 work

Skwiggz

Oct 14, 2021, 11:32:26 PM10/14/21
to Brekel
Hi, I have 3 Realsense D415 cameras and with 2 plugged in, everything works. When I plug in my third,  Initialization fails and both pointcloud and body v3 crash. Depth resolution is 1280x720 at 30fps, same for color in pointcloud. Bandwidth should not be an issue because I'm not using a hub.

System is an AMD Ryzen 3600, NVidia 3070 with GPU selected for Deep Tracking, 32 GBs of RAM.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon because I'd like the extra tracking data.

Thanks in advance Jasper!

Skwiggz

Oct 19, 2021, 7:35:02 AM10/19/21
to Brekel
So I have been testing various "fixes" and troubleshooting steps to no avail until earlier, when my efforts bore fruit! turns out I had updated the firmware on only 2 of the devices. updating the third and verifying they were all on the same version seems to have fixed it! sorry for any trouble this may have caused on your end!

Brekel

Oct 22, 2021, 6:07:28 AM10/22/21
to Brekel
Thanks for reporting back, (I wasn't able to reproduce it myself) so I'm sure that will help others!