Bone Mapping to another .FBX character for real time motion in UE4

Michael Nalbandian

Feb 7, 2022, 4:54:10 PM2/7/22
to Brekel
I've been looking everywhere and trying to accomplish this but no luck so far.
Very simple to bring Brekel Skeleton into unreal engine thru live link, but in order to create real time motion on any other character is almost impossible? For pre-recorded footage animation remapping seems to work for many, but for real time, can't find any tutorials yet.

Any work around from anyone on this?

Don Darkson

Dec 8, 2022, 11:12:23 PM12/8/22
to Brekel
I have no idea either, however I do think its the nature of the brekel skeleton probably needing an identically named and structured custom skeleton IMO