Hi-res scan of human skin

Wiktor Skrzypczak

Sep 22, 2021, 7:14:23 AM9/22/21
to Brekel
Hi, I'm using Pointcloud v3 to record the movement and body shape of a performer and I'm wondering, how could I increase the resolution and accuracy of these recordings. In the attached image you can see, that the skin of the performer has a golf ball-like surface, even after smoothing of the point could in Blender. Further smoothing erases the anatomical details, so would using two or more Azures help? It would increase the resolution of the skin, but would it reduce the noise, or, on contrary, increase the noise of the skin? At the moment I don't care, that I don't scan the back of the performer, I would like to have a hi-res scan of their front surface.

I would be really thankful for any advice!

trial 013.jpg