Clips appear to be from a different recording(?)

Leonardo Scarin

Sep 27, 2021, 8:01:17 AM9/27/21
to Brekel
Hi

Screenshot 2021-09-27 135955.png

I can't seem to edit some of my files because they appear to be from different recordings, although they are not. Why is this happening? Can I fix it?

Brekel

Sep 30, 2021, 6:10:20 AM9/30/21
to Brekel
This messages comes up when the timestamps of files are very different, which usually means they were recorded at different times.
If they were recorded with sensors from multiple networked machines it could also mean the synchronization of the clocks of the machines got out of alignment somehow (for example due to network communication issues).