Co-Arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Gathering

Rebecca Lockman

May 26, 2021, 9:13:34 PM5/26/21
to breathi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

For the month of June, our Communications Coordinator, Earl Daniels, will be visiting family in KenyaWhile he is away, I will be trying to fill in for him.  But I must say that it is with great trepidation that I attempt this task.  Not only has Earl sent out the weekly Sangha messages  with his sharing of helpful links to information regarding retreats, related events, Plum Village news, monastery news, and tips for deepening our practices, he has also been the "go-to" person for all readings, songs, written sharings, etc., that needed to be pulled up on the computer screen for our Co-Arising Mindful Breath Zoom Sangha gatherings.
Whenever anyone had a technology problem, they emailed, texted, or called Earl.  Amazingly, he was still able to  carve out time to serve on the Tuesday night Planning Committee and deliver many Dharma lessons.  Earl, your generous sharing of your gifts, your calm presence, and your time has been a huge contribution to the success of the Breathing Heart Sangha and the Co-Arising Mindful Heart Zoom Sangha.  You made everything come together seamlessly, with great clarity and with great compassion.  Thank you, Earl.  We truly are because you are.  We wish you an exquisitely wonderful time in Africa, filled with exciting adventures, loving time with family, and the making of memories to be treasured for a lifetime.  We will miss you greatly and wish you safe travels.

The Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha will gather online Sunday, May 30, from 9am  to 10:30amish. (connection info below)

We will share music, sitting meditation, and a period of dharma sharing.

Please join us wherever you are on the path.

Opportunities

Upcoming Meetings

We will meet June 5,13,19 and 27 at 9am

Leadership Planning meetings are Tuesday evenings at 7pm ET - use the same link as for meetings.

Connection Information for our meetings

Join Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Meeting
https://BreathingHeart.org/zoom
- or -

Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness.
May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
May all beings rejoice in the well-being of others.
May all beings live in peace, free from greed and hatred.

Becky Lockman (substituting for Earl)