Sunday Meeting 10/3 @ 9am

Breathing Heart Sangha

Oct 2, 2021, 3:33:06 AM10/2/21
to Breathing Heart Sangha
Dear Friends,

     The Sangha will gather online Sunday, October 3, from 9am  to 10:30 am ish. (connection info below)

We will share music, sitting meditation, and dharma sharing. This week we will consider trees!

Please join with us!!

Further wisdom
    • Mindful of Nature - Three members of the Plum Village monastic community share how they connect with nature.

    • Enjoying the Ultimate - An interview with Sister Annabel, editor and translator of a new book of Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings
    Opportunities
    • Retreat: The Way of the Ancestors Retreat - Oct 15th-17th: a 3-day online retreat with Dharma Teachers Larry Ward, Joe Reilly, Ava Avalos, Peggy Rowe, Diane Little Eagle and other friends. We are gathering to honor and practice with our blood, spiritual and land ancestors during this auspicious time of year. Find out more and register here.

    • Magnolia Grove Monastery planned to restart the Thursday 5pm Online Mindfulness Practice Session on October 7 - check their website for a registration link.
    Upcoming Meetings

    The Sangha will gather October 9, 17, 23, 31 at 9am - Alternating / every other Saturday and Sunday.

    Everyone is invited, welcomed, encouraged, supported and celebrated at every Collaborative Leadership Planning meetings - Tuesday evenings at 7pm ET - use the same link as for meetings.

    Connection Information for our meetings

    Join Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha Zoom Meeting
    https://BreathingHeart.org/zoom
    - or -

    Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: iamhome
    Audio-only by phone, tap: +19292056099,,84741922975#,,1#,556500#
    Or dial it:  929-205-6099  -  Meeting ID: 847 4192 2975  -  Password: 556500

    May you find the peace in every present moment,
    Earl Daniels
    Communications Coordinator