(*) Read Captain Green and the Plastic Scene

co...@gree.zya.me

Dec 23, 2023, 11:51:08 PM12/23/23
to break...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Captain Green and the Plastic Scene Full Book.

Fresh out of Superhero School, Captain Green gets a call. Dolphin is tangled up in plastic, and there?s trouble for Seagull and Turtle too. When our brave superhero rushes off to help, he finds himself on a major mission: saving sea creatures from plastic. Using his incredible powers, Captain Green promises to save the day. But can he clean up this mess for good?Find out how you can be a hero too. Superpowers are not required; anyone can do it?The superhero antics and charming illustrations are guaranteed to keep readers entertained."Captain Green and the Plastic Scene is a fun way to teach young children about the dangers of plastic waste and how they can become true 'super humans' who take care of the world."Marine Conservation Society, UK"I really loved this story, it?s been written beautifully by Evelyn Bookless, cleverly plotted to show the damage that our overuse and dumping of rubbish is causing through real examples. Then, via Captain Green?s explanations, what must be done .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Captain Green and the Plastic Scene Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Captain Green and the Plastic Scene