Source code zip file

Shelly

Dec 2, 2008, 10:11:25 PM12/2/08
to Breaking out of the Web Browser with Adobe AIR
Hi

I've gone to the http://dptimetracker.googlecode.com site but I can't
find the link to download the zip file of the source code. The
Downloads page only had the TimeTracker1.1.air file available. Can
you please help?

Thanks, Shelly

Michael Labriola

Dec 12, 2008, 8:19:49 PM12/12/08
to Breaking out of the Web Browser with Adobe AIR

Shelly, I don't know where it went either. This is strange.

If you know how to use SVN, you can gran the source directly from the
repository. Else, I will try to pull this down and recreate the zip
asap.

Sorry for the delay in reply, your message was caught in the
moderation queue,
Mike

On Dec 2, 9:11 pm, Shelly <she...@javaram.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've gone to thehttp://dptimetracker.googlecode.comsite but I can't

Michael Labriola

Dec 12, 2008, 9:22:44 PM12/12/08
to Breaking out of the Web Browser with Adobe AIR
Zip has now been added to the downloads section