(*) Read Next: A Brief History of the Future

co...@gree.zya.me

Dec 23, 2023, 11:50:49 PM12/23/23
to breakda...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Next: A Brief History of the Future Full Book.

In the coming decades, planet Earth will undergo the unimaginable equivalent of twenty thousand years of progress. Next demonstrates brilliantly how we are in a position to fundamentally shape our destiny by leveraging exponential technologies to achieve our most sublime hopes.Meir BrandCEO, Google Middle EastNext brilliantly illuminates the inventors and accelerating convergence of innovative technologies reshaping almost every aspect of our lives, and their implications and potential to cure the sick, feed the hungry, eradicate poverty, and heal the planet.Daniel KraftMD, Chair for Medicine and Neuroscience, Singularity University; founder and Chair, Exponential MedicineThe fascinating stories featured in Next show what the future of humanity on Earth ? and maybe even other planets ? might look like in the near future. The book will also give readers tremendous hope for their lives and for our future as a species.Toomas Hendrik Ilvesformer President of EstoniaNext is a must-read .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Next: A Brief History of the Future Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Next: A Brief History of the Future